Drift has been sold - have a great season!

For general discussion about the Cape Cutter 19

Drift has been sold - have a great season!

Postby SimonW » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Cape Cutter 19 sn121 has been sold and will be on her way to Falmouth. We always wanted to take her down there, so are delighted that is where she will go where her new owner intend s to sail and cruise her in that most perfect of sailing areas for this this type of boat. We are sad to see her go, but pleased she will be well used and also delighted that the boat continues in production. We wish all CC19 owners a great sailing season. :)
SimonW
CC19 Association Member

Re: Drift has been sold - have a great season!

Postby Richard Rickard » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:11 pm

My CC19 'Nettie' (50) is just round the corner at Mylor Yacht Harbour, so it will be nice to have some company.
I highly recommend joining in Falmouth Classics (22-24 June 2018, along with the shanty festival), where Cape Cutters race in the Shrimper class for some great level boat racing - plus pontoon parties, whisky reception, BBQ, Parade of Sail etc.
Richard Rickard
Richard Rickard
Non Association Member

Re: Drift has been sold - have a great season!

Postby Dennis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:49 pm

SimonW wrote:Cape Cutter 19 sn121 has been sold and will be on her way to Falmouth. :)

Hello Simon

Is the new owner a member of the Association?

If not can you PM me his/her details and I will make contact. I try to keep the "Owners list" on the website up to date.
Cheers

Dennis

CC19 #100 Mary Ann
Dennis
CC19 Association Member

Return to General Chat