Bjoetie, my 2010-2015 Cape Cutter 19 is for sale

For general discussion about the Cape Cutter 19

Bjoetie, my 2010-2015 Cape Cutter 19 is for sale

Postby D'Jack » Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi there,
I would like to go for a lighter boat as far as I am sailing her alone most of the time on Vencie or Grado's lagunas. She is a nearly new condition CC19, amator built in Holland and finished in France august 2015.
She has a french registration, Bordeaux harbour.
But she is now lying at Lega Navale Italiana's Yach Club in Grado, adriatic sea, between Venise and Trieste.
In water only during summer.
I could not sail her as often as I wanted, sharing my time between France and Italy.
She is in perfect condition. A recent expertise made by a dutch shipyard Arend Lambrechten BV, said she was worth 22.250 euros (arendlambrechtsen.nl) trailor included.
in the mean time I bought a new Code Zero (perfect for light winds, easier to set than a spinacker) sail from Zadro Sails in Torviscosa (850 euros), anchor line, navigation lights, and more chandlery. Carbon bowsprit.
Sails are just like new. Boom cover. Boat winter cover.
Yamaha 6cv engine no more than 30 hours.
She comes with a double axis 2t german trailor.
Hull colour is blue. Cabin has never been used. Water tank, sink with electrical water pump, alcohol stove never used. 12v brand new 70 amp battery with good quality charger connected to the Yamaha 6cv.
I will study any fair offer.
Or an exchange with a Bayraider Expedition.
An "Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon" or EPIRB is also available (as an option)
More pictures on demand at my email dewittejacques@gmail.com
D'Jack
CC19 Association Member

Return to General Chat