Cape Cutter 19 Falcon, Hull 39 for sale - any interest?

For general discussion about the Cape Cutter 19

Cape Cutter 19 Falcon, Hull 39 for sale - any interest?

Postby Greybeard » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Sadly, I have decided that I should consider selling Falcon and replacing her with something smaller/lighter now that the kids have flown the nest. The boat is in superb condition and very well maintained. She is on a recent Honnor Marine trailer and has a little used Honda 5hp engine (only just on it's second tank of fuel after two seasons - and most of the first season's went in the lawnmower!). I'll not go into the full specs at the moment as I intend to prepare a comprehensive list in due course. However, she is equipped with furling gear on jib and staysail, genoa (i've never used it) and yankee, raised gooseneck, masthead and cabin side LED nav lighting, NASA battery monitor/depth sounder, additional cabin lighting, full cover etc etc. Like all CC's shes a delight to sail but no longer really suits our requirements being kept 175 miles from home in an area with its own unpredictable weather systems, which over the last year have been pretty unpleasant - I've sailed her just four times this season :( We've decided that a smaller boat would be easier for us to get around with, store at home and could also be towed by the other love in my life, my 60 year old Rover :rolleyes:
At the moment, she's sitting safely on her trailer at Kielder Water Sailing Club near Hexham though I intend to bring her back to East Yorkshire in the next month or so.
If you want any further information, by all means drop me a PM or give me a ring on 01482 847050.

Steve
Greybeard
CC19 Association Member

Re: Cape Cutter 19 Falcon, Hull 39 for sale - any interest?

Postby Greybeard » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Falcon is still available and currently sitting on her trailer on my driveway in East Yorkshire. I need to move her on soon as the drive is a tad crowded now that there's a Lune Whammel on it too :confused: I'm looking for around £16,000 for her.

Steve
Greybeard
CC19 Association Member

Postby Chris Wicks » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:57 am

She looks a beauty, why not put her details on the FB page. www.facebook.com/capecutter19
Chris Wicks
CC19 Association Member

Location: Platanias, Pelion, Greece and Funtington, Chichester, West Sussex.

Postby Greybeard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:04 pm

If only I knew how. I have a deeply held aversion to the likes of Farcebook and Twatter ;)

Steve
Greybeard
CC19 Association Member

Return to General Chat