New members

For general discussion about the Cape Cutter 19

Re: New members

Postby Dennis » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Welcome to new member Andy Neal

Andy lives in Chicago and sails from Northport, Michigan, on Lake Michigan’s Grand Traverse Bay.

He is looking to downsize and is intending to build a replacement for his 1972 Hallberg-Rassy 35 foot sloop.

Here are Andy's own words:
"I am very interested in both the CC19 and her larger sister, the Cape Henry 21, and have purchased study plans for both from Dudley Dix. Although I have decent woodworking skills, I will be building at least one or two smaller boats before taking on anything as substantial as either of these designs in order to make sure that it will be as satisfying and rewarding as I hope. But, it’s never too soon to start planning (aka dreaming). "

We all wish Andy well with his project. I am sure he will find help and advice available when he needs it.
Cheers

Dennis

CC19 #100 Mary Ann
Dennis
CC19 Association Member

Postby Dennis » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Hello all

It is a while since I contributed to this thread, and since we have just passed a milestone with the membership I thought I would share it with you.

Our latest fully paid up CC19 Association Member is Henning, he lives in Germany and is now the owner of "Black Sheep" hull number 104.

The milestone is that Henning is our 100th full member, in addition we currently have 95 "Non Association Members". :)
Cheers

Dennis

CC19 #100 Mary Ann
Dennis
CC19 Association Member

Postby erbster » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:54 pm

That’s good news, Dennis. Now I wonder how many would like to come to the association rally at Whitsun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Charles Erb
CC86 Aurora
travellingaurora.wordpress.com
erbster
CC19 Association Member

Previous

Return to General Chat