Would anyone like to sell their CC19

For general discussion about the Cape Cutter 19

Would anyone like to sell their CC19

Postby Pugwash » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Dear All
looks like the sale of my Fisher 30 is about to complete, deposits paid etc so now looking to buy a Cape Cutter.

I know there are some listed on the website, (incidentally Webmaster two are no longer available Richard Lawrence and Martin Jacobson have both sold theirs so they could come off) I am awaiting details from Victoria and £20k is over my budget by a good way, £10-£12k is more my pocket.

So if anyone out there is planning on parting with their pride and joy I could well be interested. I am a few weeks away from full completion but would like to start looking for a replacement. Distance no object (UK Mainland)

Any Info, pictures, specs etc would be most welcome

Regards Simon
AKA Pugwash
Simon.Greiner@troopsuk.com
Pugwash
Non Association Member

Postby Simon Head » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Pugwash

I have had notice today that Richard has sold his but not the other one. I will delete both of them tonight.

If the old owners do let me know they are sold they will remain on the site.

Thanks for the info!

Simon
Simon Head
CC19 Association Member

Help! Sale complete, cash available.

Postby Pugwash » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi All

the hunt is now on in earnest, cash in the bank and available for the right boat at the right price.

Anyone out there thinking of updating their older CC19 for a new one with Bob and Norma now could be a good time to place an order, beat the vat increase and sell your old one (to me) straight away.

I seem to be struggling a bit and am finding myself wavering towards the dark (Cornish) side there seem to be more available in my price range.

Don't make me do it, I had decided on a CC19.

Regards Simon
AKA Pugwash
Pugwash
Non Association Member

Return to General Chat